Friday, July 6, 2007

It's Not Easy Being Green

I'm starting to think about stuff I'm going to need for my place in Kihei. I'm pretty much starting from scratch.

At first, I'm not going to get a bed. I'm going to start off with a couple of these:

(Woman not included)


Then, once I have a bed, that's what all you jokers will be sleeping on when you come to Maui.

So, I'll need sheets. Well, being the Green I am, I thought I'd pick up organic cotton sheets. The cheapest I found was $60 for a sheet. One sheet. For $60 that sheet better come with a happy ending. (sorry to be so graphic) Shoot...I'll sleep on shredded newspaper before I pay that much for a sheet. So for half that I found bamboo sheet sets at BBB. Of course, there doesn't seem to be anything but Crap-Mart on the island so I'll be doing some online shopping.

No comments: