Sunday, March 9, 2008

Time Check & Stuff

Not that it matters all that much...but with the time change, we're back to being 6 hours apart on the East Coast, 3 on the West.

Jill & I went to see Margaret Cho last night. She rocked. But opening was this dude named Liam Sullivan. Holy crap this guy was funny. OK...check out the video.

(viewer discretion is advised)

Then Thursday night I caught the Joshua Redman Trio. The music was great. I haven't seen live jazz like that since the night I peed next to McCoy Tyner. (I really need a new brush with greatness story) But at the show, I did end up sitting next to this old dude who kept farting all night. It was a bit of a drag.

Yesterday, I spent the day at a track meet our kids participated in. Being a STEM Academy, I guess we are officially a geek school. We sure as hell aren't athletes. Even with 6 coats of sun block (literally) I still got a nice burn. I should invest in a hazmat suit.

So, vacation is coming up. Can't wait. Keziah will be in town, I'll be working on a new political campaign and who knows I may even get a couch or something crazy like that.

1 comment:

Papa said...

Must be the name... my brother is also named Liam, and he used to think nothing of standing in a bar, letting his pants fall down, then walking over to our sister with her friends and yelling sister "Hey, are my pants down?"