Friday, March 28, 2008

Old Man Dave

You know, I was a lot healthier before I started going to all these health professionals. Now I'm breaking down.

To continue from the previous post about going to the dentist...

So I got in today to see a doctor. The nurse took my blood pressure. 118/78. The doctor took my blood pressure. 120/78. It seems that the dental hygenist used the wrong size cuff. (Come on, baby. The guns are too big for that little thing.) My meds are fine. No problem. Now I get to have my wisdom tooth pulled. Hooray?

While I was there, I thought I'd have the doctor take a look at my achilles - which has bothering me for a year now. Bad move. He wants me to wear a "boot" for a month. Well, it's $60 which I won't have for a couple of weeks so in a couple of weeks I'll be hobbling around with one of those stupid things on my foot for a month. But if I don't do it, it will eventually rupture which means surgery and on crutches for a long time.

Stupid boot.

1 comment:

Ariel White said...

Man, when it rains, it pours. Sorry Dave.