Monday, March 31, 2008

Quick Updates

A few decent little things going on today:

*I pulled a string and it looks like I'll be teaching summer school at Lokilani. 7th & 8th grade math. Yeah...I know. But it'll pay my rent for the summer. Still working on a "second" job though.

*I ended up selling my guitar today. Kinda bittersweet. It was the perfect time moneywise and I hardly ever played any more...but still. Looks like there won't be any new Whitee any time soon, unless I want to go back to fake hop.

*Campaign News: the website is just about ready to be launched. Once that happens I'll post an individual thing on Summer's campaign for you to check out and give you the scoop on what's happening. But there's been a lot of behind-the-scenes, infrastructure activity. I also found out that the cable access channel here plays anything you give them - including political stuff! So we're going to have some fun! Also, seems that the guy in office now has actually pissed off quite a few people...stay tuned.

*I got an e-mail today...there's another secret mission this Saturday. Jeez, I'm never going to heal. I've only bumped my leg 50 times today. Good times.

No comments: