Friday, March 7, 2008

Link Change

Just a quick note here (I'm actually on the air at Mana'o right now). I don't know if any of you folks are regular visitors to whitee.com. I'm in the middle making some changes in the site. One of the things I'm doing is getting someone else to handle the domain name. There's a little bump in the road, but whitee.com should be back in the saddle in a couple of weeks (maybe sooner). The website's still active, but you have to get there via www.geocities.com/smegmarecords. It's all good.

Speaking of Mana'o Radio, my vacation from school is coming up and I told Kathy tonight that I'm free to fill in for day shifts. Her eyes lit up. Some folks are going to the mainland in the next few weeks and she needs people. So it looks like I'll be doing some day shifts soon - so that would be afternoon/evening for you cats on the east coast. I'll be brining my Doug and the Slugs CD each day I'm on...so I'm ready for you.

No comments: