Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ulalena

Well kids, when you win the raffle I told you about earlier, I now have the thing you have to go see. 'Ulalena is awesome! It's a...uh...I don't think the word musical works, but I guess we'll have to go with that for now. It shows the history of Hawaii, with minimal narration. The house band is awesome, the dance is cool and the arial stuff is amazing. Don't buy the soundtrack, though. I'll burn you a copy. (It's $25)

I was invited to go with someone I work with. She had a ridiculous amount of family & friends in town at the same time, so she figured, what the hell, one more couldn't hurt. It's actually the only Hawaiian thing I've done all break. I may try to get to the Ocean Center or the crater before school starts, but I'm not fretting over it. I'll get to that stuff when I get to it.

But 'Ulalena rocks! We're going to try to take the kids to it.

No comments: