Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gratuitous Semi-Nudity

{sigh} Even with loads of evidence, many times I still tend to think that I have more control over things than really do. (Relax man, I'm getting to the GSN) Like that one time I ran for school board...That dumbass, Domingo Garcia only had, like 90% more of the vote than me. I know if the State Greens weren't such shitheads...oooh....I'll blame it on Nader, HE was on the ballot that year, too.

OK...so back to Summer. We were close enough to the win that I know that if I just could have figured out a way to make her become more political, quicker, we could have won. Not dishonest, just more political savy...by that I mean, willing to go door-to-door more, stop being so persnickity over the lit, etc.

(I said, I'm getting to it.)

Me being me, I have doubts...where did I screw up, blah, blah, blah. And I'm in serious, never-doing-this-again mode. I don't think I'm going to be getting involved in anything once I get back. (You can stop laughing now)

So are you on the Facebook? It's blowing up with all the kids. Well, I'm now on Facebook as some of you know. Stuart's been on the Facebook for quite a while. Well, Summer's also on the Facebook. And when you're friends with someone on the Facebook, you basically give them permission to stalk you - even if you don't want them to. The only way you can get them to not Facestalk you is to unfriend them. I want that to be clear, so that those of you not familiar with the Facebook understand what's happening here.

This morning I was treated to this:


Uh...OK...I guess I'd vote for her...but for what, Miss Socket Wrench 2009? I guess maybe she may need to mature a little...ahem...politically, I mean. I know it's not my responsibility any more, but I feel I should say something to her...like:

"Hey, nice cans..." no, that's not it...uh, like "Are you related to Louise Slaughter?" Jeez, come on Dave, focus! OK, one more time. How about, "You're 25 years old and you want people to take you seriously. Those are pictures for paparazzi, not stuff you post on the internet of yourself." That's closer.

3 more weeks.

2 comments:

Papa said...

"Vote for Summer Star--compared to her opponents, she hides nothing!"

Unknown said...

I dont care if she was a communist, she has got my vote.

I even forgot what we were voting for.