Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yeowch!

So I've had this little e-mail conversation with the "campaign guru". He wanted my opinion on what "went wrong" with Summer's campaign. I don't know if I feel good about this or not, but he & I seem to be the only ones not happy with the result.

So I was pretty honest, but his last response...ouch babe! He called her a "princess" and not in a nice way along with a few other things. Seems as if he's already heard that she was hesitant to do the grunt work a candidate needs to do to win. He was a lot harder on her than I was.

But my last reply I think sums it up. She's 25 years old. When I was 25, I was a 300 pound blob who may have been a registered Republican. People change. And if she's not cut out to be a politician, she's still gonna make a very good community activist.

No comments: