Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Parents Will Be So Proud?

Last night, I was rejoicing about finally getting my Jesus is My Ese t-shirt and I thought it would be a good idea to send the creator - Keziah - a picture of me in it. Seems like a good thing to do. Well, if you read my post from yesterday, I didn't get home until late and I'm not going to knock on the neighbor's door at midnight asking them to take a picture of me.

So I've seen...Uh...I mean...heard about these women who take provocative pictures of themselves using their camera phones and a bathroom mirror. So I figured that's what I'd do.

I'm either old or retarded or old and retarded, but I couldn't quite seem to make it work. So I guess the conclusion we can draw here is that I'd make a lousy slut. While my parents may be proud, it means it's just one more thing I have to cross off my list of dreams:

1. Pitch in the show
2. Hold a teaching job for more than 2 years
3. Get Grandpa Munster elected to public office
4. Open a Wiffleball bar
5. Be a great slut
6. Be in an off-Broadway musical with Jeff from the TV Show Taxi

Damn. I only have one left.

1 comment:

Papa said...

You'd probably make a decent slut if you'd stop this obsession with changing the world... a miniskirt and decent pair of heels wouldn't hurt either.