Thursday, July 17, 2008

If they gave an award in the forrest...

...would anyone know about it? Not if you're in Maui.

Here's the good news: The Stuart Bedasso Show was named Best Locally Produced Podcast (you have to scroll down a little) by the Maui Time Weekly. Cool, right. Well, yeah...but...

In a fitting show of just how my luck as been going on this rock...First, they spelled the show's name wrong: The Stewart Bedasso Show. Fine. Whatever. But the kicker was when they gave our website: www.stewartbedassoshow.com.

Say wha? Someone pulled that out of their ass. They reviewed our podcast last year and had the website address. We have a blogspot blog for a webpage. There was never any kind of stuart bedasso.com...ever. So people are going to read it, go to a made up website and...nothing.

So tonight I had to buy the freakin domain name, www.stewartbedassoshow.com and redirected to our actual podcast site. Jeez. I don't get no respect...no respect.

On another semi-podcast note:

Talking to Keziah today, she told me about a T-Shirt she made for Tachi (did I spell that right?)...a take off on the "Jesus is My Homeboy" shirt. She made "Jesus is my Esse". Of course I have to have this shirt so she sent me the graphic and I put it up on Cafepress.com. And now YOU TOO can own an original Jesus is my Esse shirt like the one below:



Buy this shirt and others here!

No comments: