Thursday, July 3, 2008

Garbage...Wonderful Garbage

It's been a long, long week. A lot has been going on, a lot of it pretty frustrating, but I'm really trying not to use the blog as a place to just bitch. So I'll just do the quick rundown...

Summer school is really a bummer. Not as it was billed and it's a lot more work that it's supposed to be. The campaign is...well, a political campaign and it's just been work.

Yesterday, I got a phone call from DHL...I had a package waiting for me...something perishable. Well, I instantly knew what it was and from whom.

So, if my Dad gets to read this any time soon...I just finished one red and one white Zwiegle...with onions, mustard and Nick Tahou's meat sauce. Just what the therapist ordered.

I'm still staying away from carbs, but next Friday...a full-blown garbage plate...with a big-ass candle in it.

They don't have Cookie-Puss here.

No comments: