Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another Update

So school starts on Monday. It's going to be relative chaos. But as soon as I can get on a roll with the kids, I'll feel a bit normal again. I have the approval to get a webcam, so I'm hoping to connect to other classrooms around the world. We'll see how that works out. I also want to have some lessons broadcast in general so you may be able to see some of the kooky stuff we do. Stay tuned.

I had the conversation with the folks at Penn Foster. I no longer work for them. I really didn't do anything for them yet anyway, but you get the point. I started to think about what it would take to create an online school that taught MY way. I think the hardest part for me would be the running of a business part of it. Hmmmmmmm.

The campaign continues to be the same nutty stuff. "Pro's" who send out bad press releases or argue with me about literature that is taking waaaay to long to produce. I will say, this fundraiser we have coming up on August 10th could be the coolest thing I've ever been involved with politically. The music seems like it's going to be pretty cool and the food should be great. And best of all, I'm not involved in planning it! It's not going to bring in all the money we need, but it should be a good $8000 or so.

The internal arguement continues to be if we should go negative and how. Of course I'm the one deal with everyone's opinion - which to each person is fact. I swear, this is the last campaign I work on.

That's really it. Nothing too new happening.

No comments: