Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm gonna need me some rehab

Ooooh. Facebook is an evil, evil thing. I'm "finding" people or they're finding me who I got no business having contact with. Not in an illegal or immoral way...or at least not illegal.

There's people I haven't seen since Albion Jr. High who I am now Facebook friends with. I was on the other day and thought I'd see if Ed had a page (Dude, you're on the list of subscribers to this blog, I have no idea if you read it). So looking through those with ties to Albion High School...not too many people I was familiar with...where's Keith Saturn when you need him?

But I did run into...uh...OK, how can I explain this one. I'd rather not give a name here, though I don't think it would matter if I did. But this world is getting smaller all the time. When I was back in Jr. High, this girl was like the "it" girl. Oooh. Here's a reference. The movie Sixteen Candles. (Yes, I appreciate that I've officially become a teenager girl with this reference) Me, being Farmer Ted and this other person being....uh...the hot chick he ends up with at the end of the movie. Only in the real world, the hot chick never really knows who Farmer Ted is. OK, I'll go look up the character's name - please hold..................

Caroline Mulford is the character's name.

OK, so I am now friends on Facebook with Caroline Mulford. And Mike Harding. Not as hot, but probably a better kisser. I'm just saying.

People from Franklin, Hillside, activism/politics...it's a big, weird stew. And on occasion it makes me uncomfortable.

No comments: