Monday, December 15, 2008

I Feel So...Used

Today, in class, one of my girls came up to me...a little embarrassed and asked if was true that I said it was OK for her boyfriend (also in my class) to kiss her.

Brilliant! Why didn't I think of that???

Come on, baby...you know it's OK. Mr. Atias said you could give me a little sugar. You know how much you like Mr. A, so if he said it's cool...


I love middle school kids...sometimes.

So I took the boy aside and while I didn't yell at the kid for using my name to try to get a little, I did make sure he wasn't doing it in school...then I told him that he got busted. I figure, the natural consequences from the wife will be worse than anything I come up with.

Now I just gotta find someone to try that line on...

2 comments:

Papa said...

You could always call up Dennis Kucinich and find out how he snagged his wife...

Unknown said...

She fell off that UFO he always claims to have seen!