Saturday, December 27, 2008

An Answer to The Question

The next time anyone asks me why the heck I would move from Hawaii back to Rochester...this is what I've done the two days I've been back.

  • I had rice. Not that white sticky stuff you get with breakfast, lunch & dinner in Hawaii. I had rice. With beans.

  • I hung out with the Rodriguez family. And had Canadian beer that wasn't Moosehead.

  • I...uh...did other things.

  • Green Tea at Java's

  • Signed up at my old gym and worked out. With more than enough space to do my routine.

  • Spent $10 bucks at the Public Market. Left with 2 bunches of asparagus, poblano peppers, parsnips and a red hot with everything. In Hawaii, that would have cost maybe $30.

  • A nap. Woo Hoo!

  • Tomorrow, I'm going to the batting cages.


Yes, all that is minor, but it adds up.

No comments: