Sunday, September 7, 2008

To All My Republican Friends...

I'm totally serious here...most of the folks who are on this blog are not republicans, but you know some. Share this with them...the whole thing. And then ask them if they're going to remain part of their "party". And if they say, yep...then ask them why. I can't see why their responses would be any more coherent than the idiots interviewed here.



Now, The Daily Show has skewered Democrats as well, but for their incompetence and spinelessness. I'm hoping that - assuming - once Obama is in office, they'll go after them as well.

And your republican friends? Well, they don't have to be dems...they can just be independents...or should I say "independents".

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being a Repub...I have to say that video is lame. Additionally, Obama won't be elected. I'll buy you beer and wings at the page if he is!