Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Seem to Have this Backwards

It is my humble opinion that adults are good for doing 3 things with: drinking, screwing and playing baseball. Somehow, I seem to be doing all 3 of those things by myself lately. Instead, I'm spending waaay too much time with adults doing stuff that is really annoying. School is over a week old and I finally got to teach my first class today. Don't ask.

Of course it went pretty well. It's where I'm supposed to be. We used the online video Where the Hell is Matt? It's pretty cool.

Most of my time has been spent dealing with stupid stuff that should have been done a long time ago but were thrown at me last minute AND wrong. Seating charts, new grading software, etc. Decisions are made from above, then changed again last minute. I've been lost as to what the hell we're doing. But I finally had 3 hours of time where I was scheduled to teach and I didn't have to worry about any other adults...and hey...it went well. What a shock!

5 comments:

Lazulipi said...

where the hell is matt makes me cry.

hard.

Papa said...

Where the Hell is Matt... otherwise known as "globally-accumulated evidence that white people cannot dance"

Unknown said...

Great video. Too bad after 14 months of dancing in 42 countries he couldn't lose the bologna tits.

Stuart said...

Ahhhh...nothing like homoerotic comments on the blog. I love you guys.

Papa said...

14 months, 42 countries... and, most likely, no tail.
Waste of time.