Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl

I'm sure this is no surprise, but I really didn't give a hoot about the Super Bowl. I haven't seen one in years as usually I was tutoring at NTID on S-Sunday. So early on, Jill & I did the podcast (which was pretty good. Download it at http://media.libsyn.com/media/bedasso/TSBS_Febuary_3_2008.mp3) and we decided to go out somewhere to watch the game. She doesn't know much about football and I don't care that much so I was going to have beer.

Jill decided that we have to root for someone so I picked the Patriots because I'm annoyed by the 72 Dolphins who celebrate every time the last undefeated team loses every year. Wankers. And I was a Dolphin fan as a kid.

The game itself was boring, but the outcome wasn't. I'm cool with the Giants winning it, but only for Archie Manning. His sons should win every Super Bowl for him after all the sorry-assed teams he played for.

Alright! Super Bowl's done...I'm ready for pitchers & catchers. (and that's not a sexual thing)

1 comment:

Papa said...

Amazing how Archie has gone from leader of the Aints to a grand old football dad...