Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cut me...Cut me, Mick

Aw Man! I can't get a break. You may or may not have remembered, that I've been relatively following this program where I'm doing specific workouts and trying to eat high protein, low-carbs. I'm not a fanatic, but it's done me well so far. The biggest problem I've been having with it is chocolate. I know, not too manly, but it's just the truth. It would have been beer, but I'm sorry, that ain't going. So I finally found something that took care of that.



It's not the sweetest-tasting pudding in the world, and it has more chemicals than a car battery, but it does the job. But then I just discovered the hitch:

It's made by Sylvester Stallone. I must quote the black guy's only line in every Rocky movie when he said (6 times):

"Nnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

Great...there better not be any steroids in this.

What's next? Will I be Sweating to the Oldies?

1 comment:

Papa said...

I don't think you need to be concerned... at least until you start copying QVC and ordering every piece of crap his mother hawks.