Monday, June 25, 2007

So Good it's Scary

I don't believe in jinxes, but if there's such a thing this post may do it. I have to admit, it's pretty scary how easily this move has been so far. Since I've known I'm moving to Hawaii I've:


  • Sold my car to the dealer who I bought it from

  • Broke the lease on my apartment (which I had just re-signed)

  • Found someone to rent the apartment

  • Found a place to live 3 blocks from the school and about a mile from the shore Check this out!

  • Sold most of my "crap" at a garage sale

  • Already met a few cool people in Maui online

  • Found a credit union that's linked to the one I use in Rochester

  • Found a place to rent a biodiesel fuel car for my first week. I may even buy one from them. Check out Bio-Beetle


Not too shabby. It's gotten to the point now, that I've been able to start focusing on the actual job...oh that's right, I'm going there to work. And the more I think about it, the more excited I'm getting. I can't wait to get into that school.

Non-related Note: Congratulations to us! The Stuart Bedasso Show was just downloaded for it's 2000th time.

No comments: