Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm a Ramblin Guy

When I get to Maui, I have to do a few things for the new job. TB test, some driving thing because I'll be driving a school van with kids to whatever projects we're working on, get fingerprinted and get a background check. I've had all of this before, but the most "daunting" is the background check. Not that I have something to hide, but that it usually entails remembering all the places you've lived for the last 12 years.

Right.

So I started coming up with the list tonight at work. I actually started with when the family moved back to Rochester from that swinging town of Albion to the present. It's a bit long. Let's go down memory lane, shall we. I couldn't remember a lot of the house numbers so feel free to let me know if you remember them:

XXX St. Paul Street 7/81 - 7/82
1079 Harvard Street 7/82 - 7/87
XXX Birr Street 7/87 - 7/88
XXX Dartmouth Street 7/88 - 7/89
15 Edmonds Street 7/89 - 7/92
XXX Clay Avenue 7/92 - 7/94
13 S. Goodman Street 7/94 - 7/97
5 N. Goodman Street 7/97 - 3/02
311 Wacona Street 3/02 - 7/02
84 Park Avenue 7/02 - 7/04
54 Rowley Street 7/04 - 6/06
65 Berkeley Street 6/06 - 7/07

Looks like I'll be taking a little field trip to look up some house numbers.

And if any of you have kept the same address book the entire time...sorry.

UPDATE: On my "Dave's Old Apartments Tour", it would seem that if I live in a house it either becomes boarded up or looks like it should be. Looks like they'll be condemning Maui in 5 years or so.

2 comments:

Lazulipi said...

Wow babe, that's some list!

Tragically i have a list of similar length....and consequences for the houses.

Chris said...

Yo! It's Chris from Brockport! I've loved your podcats, and I've actually been following everything... I'm just a lazy mother when it comes to typing!
Best of luck on the Island!:)