Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tidbits

I saw my first firetruck in action today. We're surrounded by water, but there are few fire hydrants so a big-ass water truck has to follow the fire truck to the scene of any fire. In Hana, Oprah got the town to install this funky-looking fire hydrant system. Can't have Oprah's shit burning down.

As of right now, the cheapest place on Maui to buy booze is...K-Mart. Uh, OK.

As I was driving to K-Mart I made a wrong turn at Alburquerque. So as I'm trying to find a place to turn around on the only road on the island you can go 55, this douchebag is behind me, literally putting up all 10 of his grimy digits, telling me the speed limit is 55. I responded by telling him that I thought it was 11. F-ing gringo.

This weekend, I've already gotten 3 e-mails from kids/parents whining about their grades. I loves me some internets.

No comments: